Biological Safety Cabinet Class II
Biological Safety Cabinet Class II
We are a well-known exporter and supplier of best quality Biological Safety Cabinet Class II. The offered cabinet is manufactured using optimum quality components and ultra-modern techniques at vendors' end. Featured with large lcd display and user-friendly control panels, this cabinet finds application in commercial labs as well as biological research centers. Additionally, our clients can purchase the provided Biological Safety Cabinet Class II at reasonable prices from us.
- High efficiency
- Requires less maintenance
- Robust construction
- Long life
Technical Specifications:Biological Safety Cabinet 11231BBC86, three protections: operator, sample and environment.
Airflow system: 70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust.
This is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
- Small dimension, save space.
- Centrifugal fan, speed, adjustable; H14 HEPA filter.
- Large LCD display: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and downflow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator etc.
- Time reserve function: This can save 30 minutes waiting time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after experiment.
- Remote control: Each function can be realized 6 meters away from the cabinet by remote control, which can protect the operator under emergency.
- Motorized front window: The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation.
- Voice prompt function: Airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front window height alarm.
|Model ||11231BBC86 |
|External Size(WxDxH) ||700x650x1230 mm |
|Internal Size(WxDxH) ||600x500x540 mm |
|Tested Opening ||Safety height: 200mm(8") |
|Max Opening ||370 mm (15â€™â€™) |
|Inflow Velocity ||0.53±0.025 m/s |
|Down Flow Velocity ||0.33±0.025 m/s |
|HEPA Filter ||Two, 99.999% efficient at 0.3Î¼m. Filter life indicator. |
|Front Window ||Motorized. Two-layer laminated toughened glass 5mm. Anti UV. |
|Noise ||EN12469 â‰¤ 58 dB / NSF49 â‰¤ 61 dB |
|UV Lamp ||15Wx1 |
| ||UV timer, UV life indicator, emission of 253.7 nanometers |
for most efficient decontamination.
|Fluorescent Lamp ||40Wx1 |
|Illumination ||â‰¥1000 Lux |
|Consumption ||500 W |
|Socket ||Two, total load of two sockets: 500W |
|Display ||LCD display: exhaust filter and downflow filter pressure, filter and |
UV lamp working time, inflow and downflow velocity,filter life,
humidity and temperature, system working time etc.
|Control System ||Microprocessor |
|Airflow System ||70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust |
|Visual and Audio alarm ||Filter replacement, window over height, abnormal air flow velocity. |
|Material ||Work Zone: 304 stainless steel |
| ||Main Body: Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating. |
|Work Surface Height ||750 mm with optional base stand |
|Power Supply ||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; 110V±10%,60Hz |
|Standard Accessory ||Fluorescent lamp, UV lamp*2, Remote control, Waterproof sockets*2 |
|Optional Accessory ||Base stand, Universal caster with brake and leveling feet. |
|Gross Weight without Base Stand ||Wooden: 164 Kg Carton:121 Kg |
|Gross weight with Base Stand ||Wooden:196 Kg |
|Package Size without Base Stand (WxDxH) ||Wooden: 860x800x1450 mm Carton:820x760x1430 mm |
|Package Size with Base Stand (WxDxH)||Wooden: 860x960x1450 mm |
Biological Safety Cabinet Class III